All you need to know about tax!
Sophie Kwiatkowski will discuss all you need to know about tax during a free webinar at 19:00 on 23 September.
An overview of all aspects of tax and accountancy that a dentist may face. Although the focus is on associate accounts, the tax planning ideas discussed are useful for practice owners too, especially Making Tax Digital.
- Overview of the HMRC tax system to understand when payments are due
- What can I claim for? – guide to business expenses
- Limited company versus sole trader – brief insight into possible business structures
- MTD and the future – how can you stay ahead?
Sophie has always specialised in dental accountancy and enjoys the unique challenges the sector brings.
She co-ordinates new business within PFM and as part of her role guides foundation dentists into their first associate roles right through to potentially purchasing their first practice.
To register for this webinar, simply visit www.dentistry.co.uk/webinar.
Catch previous webinars:
- Understanding your NHS pension and benefits
- Dental unit waterlines – decontamination update
- Feel closer to your patients with Dentally
- Digital workflows – a paradigm shift in restorative dentistry
- The complications that scare the pros.