Almonds Healthy Recipes
Almonds Healthy Recipes HealthifyMe HealthifyMe – The definitive guide to weight loss, fitness and living a healthier life.
While it is easy to eat almonds raw, they can become monotonous soon. However, these recipes are healthy and have a fun twist to them. In this way, you can include almonds in different styles in your diet.
#1 Almond pearls
It is no secret that almonds are a perfect snack. Follow this recipe to add an exciting punch of flavour to it.
Servings 1 People
- 50 g Almonds (toasted)
- 1 tbsp Oats
- 20 g Pomegranate arils
- 1/4 cup Rice/Bran flakes
- 1 tsp Curry leaves
- 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1/2 tbsp Ghee (homemade is preferable)
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Pepper powder
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- to taste Salt
- Take a dry pan and toast the oats and rice/bran flakes in it. Then, keep it aside and let it cool down.
- Heat ghee in the same pan and mustard seeds and cumin seeds. Follow this with curry leaves.
- Now, add pomegranate arils, toasted oats and flakes.
- Toss in the toasted almonds and mix everything.
- According to taste, add salt, red chilli powder and pepper powder.
- Lastly, pour in the lemon juice and give it a mix.
- Garnish with coriander (optional).
#2 Almond Smoothie
Almond smoothies are an excellent snack or even an on the go breakfast meal. The best part about smoothies is that there is no hard and fast rule. So, mix it up the way you like.
- 1 1/2 tbsp Almonds
- 1 Banana
- 1/4 cup Almond milk (unsweetened)
- 1/2 cup Non-fat or greek yoghurt
- 1/2 tbsp Cocoa powder
- Make sure to peel and freeze the banana overnight. It makes the blending process more straightforward.
- Put the almonds, frozen banana and yoghurt into a blender. Add a little bit of almond milk to it.
- Blend it well until it becomes a fine mixture. Then, depending on your preferred consistency, adjust the amount of milk.
- Add cocoa powder if you like a chocolate finish to it.
- Add ice cubes if needed and blend everything.
- Once it gets a smooth consistency, pour into a glass and serve chilled.
The post Almonds Healthy Recipes appeared first on HealthifyMe.