Deck the Halls with Total Gym Moves
Burn fat and strengthen your muscles while you deck the halls! A seasonal workout will help lift up your spirits, brighten your mood, and give you more energy to Fa la la along.
This dynamic workout contains an element of cardio, core, and strength movements wrapped up in a seamless circuit to train the whole package.
This is a challenging yet fun circuit workout that utilizes reps and timed intervals. It moves quickly so be sure to learn the exercises so you can transition smoothly.
- The first 3 exercises are total body core moves that are performed by ‘decreasing reps’. (Ex: 50, 30,10 reps/ exercise)
- The next 3 exercise are total body strength moves that are performed by ‘timed intervals’. Make sure you have your timer ready to go! (Ex: 60, 45, 30 sec/ exercise)
- Repeat the timed strength moves on the other side. (Ex: 60, 45, 30 sec/ exercise)
- Repeat the 3 core moves by ‘increasing reps’. (Ex: 10, 30, 50 reps/ exercise)
- Finish strong with the 2 bonus moves! (Ex: 15 reps / exercise)
- Duration: 1 round takes approximately 15 minutes depending on your speed.
TOTAL GYM SET UP:
- Medium-high incline, adjust to accommodate your fitness level
- Squat Stand & Cables attached
- Squat Stand, Cables, & a Timer
6 TOTAL GYM MOVES
Listed below are 6 Total Gym exercises performed in this workout.
- Jump Squat & Crunch
- Bicycle Crunch
- Pull Over Crunch
- Step Ups
- Torso Chops
- Lat pull downs
2 BONUS MOVES
Finish off the workout with these 2 bonus moves to complete your circuit.
(Remove Squat Stand & Cables)
- Incline Push-Ups
- Plank Slides
Be sure to check out the demonstration video to see how these exercises are performed on your Total Gym!
MY GIFT TO YOU
I’ve also created a ‘cheat sheet’ for you to follow so you know the exact order, reps and timed intervals for each exercise.
Have yourself a jolly… Fa La La Lolly… jolly good time!
The post Deck the Halls with Total Gym Moves appeared first on Total Gym Pulse.