Deck the Halls with Total Gym Moves
This dynamic workout contains an element of cardio, core, and strength movements wrapped up in a seamless circuit to train the whole package.
- The first 3 exercises are total body core moves that are performed by ‘decreasing reps’. (Ex: 50, 30,10 reps/ exercise)
- The next 3 exercise are total body strength moves that are performed by ‘timed intervals’. Make sure you have your timer ready to go! (Ex: 60, 45, 30 sec/ exercise)
- Repeat the timed strength moves on the other side. (Ex: 60, 45, 30 sec/ exercise)
- Repeat the 3 core moves by ‘increasing reps’. (Ex: 10, 30, 50 reps/ exercise)
- Finish strong with the 2 bonus moves! (Ex: 15 reps / exercise)
- Duration: 1 round takes approximately 15 minutes depending on your speed.
TOTAL GYM SET UP:
- Medium-high incline, adjust to accommodate your fitness level
- Squat Stand & Cables attached
- Squat Stand, Cables, & a Timer
6 TOTAL GYM MOVES
Listed below are 6 Total Gym exercises performed in this workout.
- Jump Squat & Crunch
- Bicycle Crunch
- Pull Over Crunch
- Step Ups
- Torso Chops
- Lat pull downs
2 BONUS MOVES
Finish off the workout with these 2 bonus moves to complete your circuit.
(Remove Squat Stand & Cables)
- Incline Push-Ups
- Plank Slides
Be sure to check out the demonstration video to see how these exercises are performed on your Total Gym!
MY GIFT TO YOU
I’ve also created a ‘cheat sheet’ for you to follow so you know the exact order, reps and timed intervals for each exercise.
Have yourself a jolly… Fa La La Lolly… jolly good time!
The post Deck the Halls with Total Gym Moves appeared first on Total Gym Pulse.