Garlic Balsamic Chicken with Cherry Tomatoes Recipe
Whether you’re having friends over for dinner or you’re short on time on a weeknight, balsamic glazed chicken is a simple no-fuss meal that you can serve with virtually any side dish.
This recipe comes together in less than 15 minutes and will become your new go-to balsamic chicken recipe.
- Ideally, you’ll pound the chicken breasts so they’re around ?” thick. This will make sure they cook quickly but will keep them super moist and juicy once cooked.
- Depending on the type of broth and coconut aminos you use, you may need to add a little additional salt at the end of cooking.
- Lightly crush your garlic before slicing to release its fragrant compounds.
Let’s get started.
Garlic Balsamic Chicken Recipe
Time in the kitchen: 15 minutes
- 1.5 lbs. boneless chicken breasts
- 3 Tbsp. Primal Kitchen Olive Oil
- 5 clove sliced garlic
- 3.5 Tbsp. Primal Kitchen Balsamic Vinegar
- 2-3 Tbsp. chicken broth
- 1.5 Tbsp. coconut aminos
- 2 Tbsp. basil
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- salt and pepper
- More fresh basil
Pound the chicken breasts between two pieces of parchment using a meat mallet until they are uniform in thickness. Season both sides of the breasts liberally with salt and pepper.
Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Once hot, add the sliced garlic and stir until the garlic is fragrant. Place the chicken breasts in the pan and saute for 2 minutes on each side.
Add the balsamic vinegar and coconut aminos. Bring the mixture to a boil, then flip over the chicken again and reduce the heat to a simmer.
Add the broth and the tomatoes and give the pan a gentle shake. Continue cooking over medium heat over the stovetop, turning the chicken every minute or so to coat it in the balsamic mixture. Add a small amount of extra broth as needed.
Cook until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit and the tomatoes are soft. Garnish with fresh basil and enjoy!
Nutrition Info (serves 4):
Total Fat: 13g
Total Carbs: 6g
Net Carbs: 5.3g
})( jQuery );
The post Garlic Balsamic Chicken with Cherry Tomatoes Recipe appeared first on Mark's Daily Apple.