Dr Denzel has gathered tips from top health influencers around the world on how to stay productive during the coronavirus lockdown.
- Dr Michael Salzhauer – spend time with the family
- Dr Hanna Kinsella – organise your belongings
- Dr Milad Shadrooh – rekindle old hobbies
- Dr Miguel Stanley – cooking
- Dr Desiree Yazdan – playing musical instruments
- Dr Amira Ogunleye – fitness and exercise
- Dr Jason Diamond – staying active
- Dr Rhona Eskander – practising gratitude
- Dr Sam Saleh – painting
- Dr Nina Bal – self care routine
- Dr Robbie Hughes – practising ninja skills!
The post How to stay productive at home – ideas from your favourite health influencers appeared first on Dentistry.co.uk.