Indian Vegetarian GM Diet For Quick Weight Loss-Day 7 Experience
Indian Vegetarian GM Diet For
Quick Weight Loss
Day 7 Experience
I know you had all been waiting for the sunday to pass so that you too could find out if I lost some weight during these seven days. Here is my Day-7 experience of Indian Vegetarian GM Diet. When I was done with dieting for a week, the only thing on my mind was excitement for losing some weight. Did I or not?
Yes, I did lose 3.2 kg. And now I want to check if I regain the weight that I have lost and how soon.
What did I eat on Day -7!
Day 7 experience was pretty much like Day-6. You can read it here. I splurged on Brown rice, curd, cucumber, tomato and Green tea whole day long. I felt energetic and was able to workout at home too.Yeah !
I lost 3.2 kgs of weight in 7 days. Frankly speaking I started with a bang but soon got fed up with restrictions. Though I am glad for this 3+ kg weight loss too because I was expecting around that much weight loss only. So it is fine. Remember, everyone’s body behaves differently so you might lose more than that too.
I can help you with a few pointers to achieve maximum benefit from Indian Vegetarian GM Diet For Quick Weight Loss.
How to follow Indian Vegetarian GM Diet For Quick Weight Loss
(The ideal way)
- Plan a week when you have normal workload. This could be your normal office routine if you are working or household chores if you are a housewife or a busy mom. If you are idle, food would be on your mind all the time, especially for the first 3 days. If your routine is extremely loaded with physical activity, plan the GM diet in a way that Day 1, 2 and 3 are not those hectic days. Day 1, 2 and 3 are low calorie fruits/veggies days and you might feel weak.
- If possible, workout normally especially on Days 4-7 when you won’t feel weak. I insist on doing brisk walk for 45 minutes in case you are not working out.
- Have soup on the days it is recommended. You might think you are not feeling hungry at times but the soup keeps you nourished and tomatoes help a lot in detoxification.
- Have water like there is no tomorrow The more water you drink, the more toxins will be flushed from your body.
- If you feel bloated, include green tea in your diet. Although, green tea is not included, but it is very much needed if you are bloated due to water retention. Its important that you do not just lose water weight but fat too!
- If you feel constipated in the morning, feel free to have a glass of warm skim milk at night. Constipation makes dieting worse.
- Think positive and do not keep weighing yourself every hour or so. I weighed myself daily for the first 3 days and became a paranoid so decided against it.
- Now the million dollar questions- Is GM diet sustainable? I say NO. If you want a permanent lifestyle to keep weight off, you can give a try to high protein low carbs lifestyle.
- Can you repeat GM diet? I say YES but after a gap of 15 days. When you switch to normal after following GM diet for 1 week, there are chances you will gain back the water weight. Let your weight stabilize before you start afresh. Also, your body needs some time to recover.
So that was my experience related to Indian Vegetarian GM Diet For Quick Weight Loss | Day 7 Experience
If you have any experience and better ideas to lose weight, let them pour in the comments.
Image Source – 1
You may also like reading –
- The GM Diet – Does It Really Work ?
- Indian Vegetarian GM Diet-Day Six
- Indian Vegetarian GM Diet-Day Five
- Indian Vegetarian GM Diet-Day Four
- Indian Vegetarian GM Diet-Day Three
- Indian Vegetarian GM Diet – Day Two
- Indian Vegetarian GM Diet – Day One
- PCOS Diet For Indian Women | How To Deal With PCOS