Is Sugar-Free Natura Good For Health?
Is it actually Good For Health?
How is your lockdown coming along? Though most of us are already enjoying the partial unlock down of our lives I have realized that most of us had more than the normal sugar intake. Worst is that we all enjoyed it too. Now what? Did you dare to step on the weighing scale?
I met a few of the beautiful ladies who asked me about Sugar-Free Natura. They wanted to know if it was safe to use. So, I thought I should do research on this famous artificial sweetener that is easily available in India i.e Sugar-Free Natura. There are many other similar products for people who do not like to consume sugar like Sugar-Free Gold, and Stevia.
Let’s talk about Sugar-Free Natura
Sugar-Free is a well-known brand by a famous company – Cadila Healthcare. You might have used medicines from Cadila. Sugar-Free Natura is made from sucralose which is a derivative of sugar.
While writing this post, I am thinking about what to write! Reason? There is nothing good to write about Sucralose. It is as evil as Sugar! I just urge you not to eat Sucralose, period! Still, I will mention a few of the side effects of Sucarolose from research here.
Decreases good bacteria/probiotics in your intestines by 50 percent.
Increases the pH level in the intestines
Decreased red blood cells i.e anemia
Decreased thyroxine levels (thyroid function)
Mineral losses (magnesium and phosphorus)
Enlarged liver and brain
Enlarged and calcified kidneys
Sucralose is generally associated with migraines, gastrointestinal problems, seizures, heart palpitations, respiratory problems, and Weight Gain. Don’t people adopt sweeteners for Weight Loss?
If you wish to know more about how Sucralose is harmful, search about Splenda on Google and you will know the bitter truth.
My point of view- Is Sugar-Free Natura Good For Health?
There’s no healthy artificial sweetener and thus it is hard to decide which one is the worst. But Sucralose is definitely worth boycotting especially because it hampers our gut flora. Many people are already deficient in probiotics (good flora) and reducing gut flora by 50% by eating sucralose is like committing suicide! We have discussed the importance of gut flora here.
If you wish to eat something sweet, have organic jaggery or honey or unprocessed maple syrup. Try using unprocessed sugar in your homes if you need sugar.
The secret of eating healthy lies in what you choose to eat ! Read ingredient labels. If you find the item closer to raw form as it exists in nature, it could be healthy. If the item is towards the processed side, run as far as you can :P!
Hope this post answers the question- Is Sugar-Free Natura Good For Health
You may also like reading these –
- Why Is Deworming Important For Weight Loss?
- Healthy Savory Waffles | Protein Rich Recipe
- Healthy Breakfast Recipe – Paneer Cheese Sandwich
- Book Review | UNJUNKED : Healthy Eating For Weight Loss By Suman Agarwal
- Best Foods for Flat Belly – Part 4
- Best Foods for Flat Belly – Part 3
- 7 Foods That Sound Healthy, But Are Not
- Cabbage And Egg Recipe |Paleo Diet India
- Why Sugar is an Evil?
- Weight Loss and the Service Industry
- How to Log your Diet Plan with Cron-O-meter
- Best Foods for Flat Belly – Part 1
- Food Steamer For Weight Loss & Healthy Cooking
- My Latest Lifestyle Changes to Lose Weight
- 6 tips to prepare for Weight Loss
- Ways To Make Eggs Interesting
- 12 Foods for Maximum Weight Loss
- Diet or Exercise – Who is the winner in Weight Loss?
- A Calorie is a Calorie, Really ?
- Best Foods for Flat Belly – Part 2