Kids Club News: April 2021
Hello Kids Club Families!
April’s newsletter is all about Spring. We would love to see how your family celebrates this month. Share your fun with us on Instagram #ChuzeFamily.
With all of our love,
The Chuze Fitness Kids Club Team
If your local Kids Club remains closed, not to worry! You won’t be charged Kids Club dues until we’re up and running again.
April Craft Calendar
Kids Club Fitness Calendar
Challenge your family to complete these moves this month!
Don’t forget to check out our Free Family Workouts on Chuze On Demand.
5 Spring Activities
- Blow Bubbles! Learn how to make your own here.
- Build and fly a Kite.
- Make a bird feeder. Contact your local Home Depot and ask about their monthly Free Kids Workshop Programs for more DIY projects.
- Start a Garden! Gardening instructions, 10 tips for children gardening
- Check out more ideas to Celebrate Spring here!
- Celery slices
- Peanut butter or cream cheese
- Spread peanut butter or cream cheese in the middle of the celery slice.
- Place one pretzel on both sides of the celery, pressing them into the peanut butter or cream cheese for the wings.
- Place two raisins in the front for the eyes, then enjoy!
Autism Acceptance Month
Learn more about Autism here.
Q: Why can’t Elsa have a balloon?
A: Because she can’t let go.
Q:What animal is always at a baseball game?
A: A bat.
Q:What do you call a dinosaur that’s sleeping?
A: A dino-snore!
Q: What is loud, fast and crunchy?
A: A rocket chip!
The post Kids Club News: April 2021 appeared first on Chuze Fitness.