Kids Club News: January 2021
Hello Kids Club Families!
Our January newsletter is all about celebrating with your family. We have included some fun crafts to celebrate a different holiday everyday this month!
We would love to see how your family celebrates this month. Share your fun with us on Instagram #ChuzeFamily.
With all of our love,
The Chuze Fitness Kids Club Team
If your local Kids Club remains closed, not to worry! You won’t be charged Kids Club dues until we’re up and running again.
January Craft Calendar
Use your imagination and the space you have to have some fun with movement as a family.
- Walk like a crab
- Waddle like duck
- Hop like a bunny
- Leap like a frog
- Stomp like an elephant
- Crawl like a tiger
- Walk like a Gorilla
- Jump like a starfish
- Slither like a snake
- Fly like an owl
Don’t forget to check out our Free Family Workouts at Chuze On Demand!
What You Need
- 8 slices white bread
- 1/4 cup butter (softened)
- 1/4 cup multicolored sprinkles
- Gather the ingredients.
- Lightly butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Coat the entire buttered side of each slice with sprinkles.
The Hulk Chuze Blends Smoothie
National Green Juice day is January 26th. Celebrate with us from home as a family with this Chuze Blends original recipe!
What You Need
- 6-8 oz Almond Milk (Or other favorite milk)
- ½ Banana
- 5 pieces of pineapple
- small handful of spinach and or Kale
- ¼ avocado
- squeeze of lemon Juice
- Gather all the ingredients
- Place all the ingredients in a blender
- Add a handful of ice
- Blend until nice and smooth.
Q: Why didn’t the duck pay for the lip balm?
A: He wanted to put it on his bill.
Q: What do bumblebees chew?
A: Bumble Gum.
Family Fun At Home Ideas
- Hide-n-seek in the dark with glow sticks or flashlights.
- Make your own pizza night
- Family Fort with your favorite books. We love to turn Family fort night into an indoor camping adventure!
- Family Workout: Join us on January 6th at 6pm PST for a live-streamed Family Workout with Chuze’s very own Group X instructor, Xanny, and her family on iChuze Fitness! Sign-up for a FREE 7-day trial to join Xanny’s live-streamed workout and get access to tons of additional workouts, meditations, self-care videos and more!
- Lego Challenge. Build different scenes within a given time frame.
- Play a card game. Pull out the deck of cards and you have so many options.
- Have a themed dinner night. We love the polka dot theme for Friday, January 22nd.
- Have a Dance Party! The Kids Club team loves to Dance! Check out our Chuze Happiness Playlist on Spotify!
- Self-Care for the family! Have a spa day at home!
- Recycled Crafts: rummaging through your recycling and getting out the craft supplies and seeing who can come up with the best upcycled craft!
Family Fun Outdoors
- Find a new trail and enjoy a hike as a family.
- Neighborhood clean up. Enjoy a family walk around your neighborhood and bring an empty garbage bag and the entire family can get involved with the clean up.
- Draw with chalk on the sidewalk. We love fun pictures for our neighbors to enjoy on their walks!
- Build a snowman (if you live in Colorado). Maybe a sandcastle for our California families!
- Fly a kite!
- Take a Nature Walk. Make a list of the things you want your children to find and head out to explore!
- Cloud/star Gazing. Lay on a blanket outside and try to figure out what shapes the stars or clouds make.
- Go Geocaching!
- Have a Hula Hoop Contest
- Set up a relay race or obstacle course outside.
The post Kids Club News: January 2021 appeared first on Chuze Fitness.