Major Inspo – Rihanna Workout Routine & Diet Plan
Stepping into the realm of Superstars and not mentioning the music sensation, ravishing Rihanna’s workout routine will be a great miss for the fitness fraternity! And it’s time we talk about it – out and loud! Apart from being a gorgeous looking pop-queen, Riri has been breaking quite some norms with her stereotype breaking brand Fenty Beauty and her commendable brown girl achievements. She made it work-work-work and surely is like the ‘Diamonds in the sky’. While we all appreciate the way she has managed to be fit all these years, what we don’t see is the efforts and dedication she puts in maintaining her body always red carpet ready!
View this post on Instagram
Let us decode the fitness secrets of our very own Bad Gal Riri for some fitness inspo you could really use this 2020!
Being Riri it’s quite given that she doesn’t settle for less and by that we mean, Rihanna has more than one gym trainers to help her achieve her fitness goals. Rihanna follows a specially curated workout routine by the celebrity fitness trainer Harley Pasternack who has also trained Katy Perry, Lady Gaga and Megan Fox. Harley acknowledges the fact that he can’t always train and travel with Rihanna so he designed a workout that she does 3-5 times a week even when she’s traveling for her concert or tours.
Harley’s workout routine for Rihanna:
Harley focuses in sculpting the upper and lower body, his workouts are divided into three times a week – Monday, Wednesday and Friday. These are the following workout that Rihanna focuses on to keep her upper and lower body in a perfect frame:
- Intense cardio consisting of side shuffles, backward running, treadmill, elliptical, hill climbing and stair jumps.
- Upper body sets of bicep curls, shoulder press, dumbbell chest fly, upper body crunches, reverse crunches, tricep extension, and overhead press.
- Lower body sets of dumbbell tap squats, jump squats, mountain climbers and dumbbell lunges.
- She also adds a repetitive set of twisting planks to strengthen her core muscles.
Rihanna also gets trained by the Celebrity Trainer Ary Nunez, she focuses on cardio and core workout for Rihanna. She also adds a fun workout session of Martial Arts, Latin dancing and a rhythmic session of calisthenics. Rihanna follows Ary’s routine on Tuesdays and Thursdays when she’s isn’t training with Harley.
Ary’s workout routine for Rihanna includes:
- Cardio workout like cycling, treadmill running, jumping jacks, and rope skipping along with some workout for abs.
- For core workout, Rihanna follows a set of active plank, holding plank, Roman rotator, and sit-ups with torso rotations.
Riri follows a curated diet that suits her rigorous lifestyle which helps to keep her energized while maintaining her body weight. Unlike other conventional diet plans, Rihanna’s diet is pretty simple which includes all major nutrients that are important for the body. She sticks to 5 meals a day diet which includes carbs, protein, and fats. Her meals mostly consist of egg whites, fish, lemon, potato, protein bars, and salad. Her favorite cheat food is a BBQ flavored Popchips (how relatable!)
Rihanna’s trainer Ary Nunez believes that deprivation leads to disaster so if you intensely crave for something, it’s okay to have it! That’s where Riri gets the inspiration to get her hands on the Popchips once in a while.
When all that’s said about Rihanna’s workout routine and diet, we strongly believe that it’s the motivation to stay fit that keeps on going. If a pop-queen who is constantly occupied with her albums, ambassador brand, concerts, and tours can dedicate herself enough to work out every day, you shouldn’t have any excuse to escape from your fitness goals. Inspiration comes from anywhere, it depends on how you take and process it.
All we can say is, make yourself proud each day and shine like a diamond!
Articles on other fitness celebrities:
- How Simrun Chopra Lost 4 inches and 23 Kgs in Just 5 months
- Hrithik Roshan’s Fitness Regime
- Fitness Regimen & Diet Plan of Indian Women Cricket Team
- PV Sindhu Diet and Fitness Workout
- Arunava Bhattacharyya Fitness Workout
- Malaika Arora Diet Secrets And Workout Regimen
- Chadwick Boseman’s Fitness Secret
- Amar and Aditi – Couple Fitness Inspirational Story
- Chris Hemsworth’s Fitness Workout
- Boxing Champion Vijender Singh’s Workout Regimen and Diet plan
- How Roger Federer Aces His Fitness Game
- Workout Regimen of The Wonder Woman
- Bahubali actor Prabhas’ Workout Regime and Diet
- Virat Kohli’s Fitness & Diet Secrets
Find the Best Gyms near you:
Gym in Bangalore | Gym in Chennai | Gym in Pune | Gym in Delhi | Gym in Kolkata | Gym in Lucknow | Gym in Indore | Gym in Chandigarh | Gym in Noida | Gym in Gurgaon | Gym in Jaipur | Gyms in Ghaziabad | Gym in Hyderabad | Gym in Ahmedabad | Gym in Faridabad | Gym in Navi Mumbai |
The post Major Inspo – Rihanna Workout Routine & Diet Plan appeared first on Gympik Blog.