Not able to lose weight! Try Intermittent fasting for weight loss
Not able to lose weight!
Try Intermittent fasting for weight loss
Let us talk our hearts out.
Are you like me….
- Tired of dabbling with different weight loss strategies?
- Don’t feel like exercising daily?
- Cannot convince yourself for controlling your sweet tooth?
- You think that you live just one life so it is your right to enjoy life in every way you can?
If that is the case with you, then I have my wholehearted sympathy with you and I have a way out of your weight issues too. Say Cheers and read on as I am giving you some valid reasons to try intermittent fasting for weight loss.
These days on one side when the world is troubled by various health issues related to weight gain, people are trying various diets and ways of eating but a big percentage of them are failing. But there is one way of eating that is giving great weight loss results to the suffering humanity and that is Intermittent fasting. I think we Indians can easily follow it as it is undoubtedly the Indian traditional way of eating. Intermittent fasting is based on the fasting system of India. There was a time when I used to fast on every alternate day and my health was great at that time. We Indians fast for so many days and various reasons from personal to religious. This fasting method with specific intervals is called intermittent fasting and it is the most popular way of eating for weight loss.
Intermittent fasting has recently become popular because this diet does not require you to eat or avoid any particular foods. All one has to do is to follow a set time window to eat meals. This window can be anything between 4 to 8 hours. This is a way of eating that alternates between periods of eating and fasting. There are various ways to go for Intermittent Fasting…(Read here)
Fasting is nothing new yet it is being considered the right as well as the easiest way to lose weight. Lets see why intermittent fasting can be the best way to lose weight despite all your shortcomings and indiscipline.
- Intermittent fasting does not have any food restriction which is great for all those who want to lose weight without missing out on their favorite foods.
- The eating plan while following intermittent fasting is not only about what foods to eat but also when to eat what.
- Eating within a stipulated time means reduced calories intake.
- Following a low-calorie diet to lose weight is undoubtedly very difficult so intermittent fasting is easier to follow as you only have to think about reduced calorie intake only 2 days in a week.
- If you decide to fast for 16 hours makes changes without you making any extra efforts to workout.
- Your energy levels and work performance gets better as the body gets time to digest food.
- People cannot binge on food as the time is limited for eating food. This makes them automatically eat less and cause weight loss.
A word of caution
Those who have any existing medical condition, pregnant or nursing women, growing kids and the elderly must ask their physicians / doctor before going ahead with intermittent fasting as their nutritional needs might not be met when they are on such eating patterns. The fact still remains that one can lose weight by eating within four to six hours of eating window. You can begin your day with a big glass of black coffee then keep drinking lemon water, plain water and green tea till your eating window opens. Eat to your heart full during your window which can be two or three small meals or one big meal. That would stop you from consuming extra calories. Yes, you can do it. Include all your favorite foods in your diet if you wish to go slow and carry on long forever.
You can follow intermittent fasting to lose weight or for metabolic changes. All you need to do is to be sure to carefully monitor your empty calories intake and sugars.