Parineeti Chopra; Fat To Fit
Parineeti Chopra; Fat To Fit
If you have seen the latest on Netflix, The girl on the train, then you will agree that despite her loud acting, Parineeti Chopra is looking pretty sharp. Like many other actresses she too has a history with being overweight. Parineeti Chopra is one of the many Bollywood actresses who lost pounds to become fit from fat.
Let’s see how Parineeti Chopra, cousin sister of famous Priyanka Chopra lost her pounds. Here is the inspiring story of
Fat To Fit
Parineeti says that she gains weight very easily and so maintaining the weight is really important. Before coming to Bollywood, she used to be fat and really heavy with 125 pounds of weight. So what’s in her diet and what workouts she used to do to become slim?
Below is a list of workouts which Parineeti prefers to do regularly. Other than the regular workouts she also does few interesting activities which make us fit as well.
- Every day early in the morning she goes for jogging.
- Followed by it, she does meditate for some time.
- Regularly she does few yoga exercises for about an hour.
- To maintain the weight and be fit always, she prefers cardio regularly.
- Other than these regular exercises, she likes to swim and loves to run on treadmill.
- She also takes dance classes.
- Horse riding is also one of her interests. This really needs lots of energy. Horse riders always stay strong.
Parineeti is very conscious about her diet since she gains weight easily. It’s really important to her to be healthy and fit always.
An example of her diet is given below.
She eats brown bread and butter with a glass of milk. She adds two egg whites and a glass of juice sometimes.
Brown rice, dal, roti are in her lunch. She also adds green salad, and green leafy vegetables.
A normal and simple food with very less oil, a glass of milk, and a glass of chocolate shake is in her dinner. She always prefers dinner two hours before going to sleep.
Like Sonam, she doesn’t seem to have trainers and for diet, she seems to take simple and 3 meals a day only. She lost weight with exercises and diet. Nothing much is revealed about her weight loss story. She recently lost 8kgs n a month for another movie. Actors keep on changing their figure based on the demands of the role. Losing 8kgs in a month isn’t advisable but yet following proper diet and daily workouts can do the job for you but slowly. Never try to lose weight all of a sudden in short time period.
See how stunning she looks now !
Let’s follow Parineeti Chopra and drop dress sizes !
Image Source –
1 ,2, 3, 4, 5,6
Take Inspiration from these Weight Loss Stories of Real people –
- Bollywood Actresses Who Lost Weight
- Bipasha Basu’s Fitness and Diet Secrets
- Aishwarya Rai’s Weight Loss – From Fat To Fit
- Sonam Kapoor From Fat To Fit
- Bipasha Basu’s Weight Loss – From Flab to Abs
- Priyanka’s Weight Loss Story
- Herbalife Weight Loss Success Story – By Jaanu