Recipe: Dry fruit rose ladoo
Recipe: Dry fruit rose ladoo HealthifyMe HealthifyMe – The definitive guide to weight loss, fitness and living a healthier life.
Dry fruit rose ladoo
While you must have add tons of ladoos, have you ever tried a Dry Fruit Rose Ladoo? These are extremely healthy and can be stored for long, all through the winter months. Since nuts are a great source of protein, iron and other micronutrients, these ladoos will also be great for boosting your immunity. But, since dry fruits are heavy on calories, go easy on them.
- 1 cup dates
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tbsp rose water
- Dried rose petals for coating
- In a blender, pulse cashews and almonds to a coarse powder.
- Add and pulse in, also the pitted dates, cardamom, and rose water until you receive a dough like consistency.
- Now, pour the mixture out and knead the dough to avoid any lumps.
- Shape lemon-sized balls out of the dough.
- Finally, garnish with dried rose petals before serving.
View this post on Instagram
The post Recipe: Dry fruit rose ladoo appeared first on HealthifyMe.