Recipe: Healthy sugar-free Jamun Ice-cream
Recipe: Healthy sugar-free Jamun Ice-cream HealthifyMe HealthifyMe – The definitive guide to weight loss, fitness and living a healthier life.
Healthy sugar-free Jamun Ice-cream
Ice cream often comes with the guilt of gaining extra calories, but by combining it with Jamun, this healthy sugar-free Jamun Ice-cream becomes a guilt-free indulgence. Jamuns are high in vitamins A, C, calcium, iron, fibre, magnesium, potassium, glucose, protein, carbohydrates, and other essential nutrients. Furthermore, its astringent properties prevent acne, its low GI and high alkaloid content lowers blood sugar, and it benefits nearly all organ systems.
Servings 1 bowl
- 1 cup de-seeded frozen Jamun
- 1/2 cup Hung Curd
- 1 tbsp Honey
- mint leaves
- Jamun leaves
- Take 1 cup of frozen Jamun, de-seed it, and finely grind it.
- Pour in 1/2 cup hung curd and 1 tablespoon honey.
- Blend all of the ingredients and place in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Garnish with a mint leaf and jamun leaves, if desired.
- Serve it.
View this post on Instagram
The post Recipe: Healthy sugar-free Jamun Ice-cream appeared first on HealthifyMe.