Recipe: Protein Bar
Recipe: Protein Bar HealthifyMe HealthifyMe – The definitive guide to weight loss, fitness and living a healthier life.
Protein is an essential macronutrient for the human body since it helps with a range of functions, including energy recovery. Foods like meat, fish, eggs, chicken, and some plant-based diets contain it. However, if you're searching for a quick snack to tide you over until your next meal, this high-protein, guilt-free bar recipe is perfect for a filling snack on long days. Because it's low in sugar and abundant in vitamins, this recipe is also excellent for weight loss.
Servings 1 bar
- 1/2 cup Oats, powdered
- 1 cup Dates, chopped
- 1 cup Almonds
- 1 tbsp Flax Seeds
- 1 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil (optional)
- 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder (optional)
- 1 tsp Cardamom Powder
- A pinch of Salt
- Grind the almonds, dates, oats and the seeds together.
- Now, add Cocoa powder, cardamom powder, salt, coconut oil and pulse for one minute.
- Remove the dough, mix it, and spread it out evenly into a 4-5 mm thick square surface.
- Cut into rectangles and store in an airtight container.
View this post on Instagram
The post Recipe: Protein Bar appeared first on HealthifyMe.