Some things about P
– She’s big enough to want to do everything herself, but still wants to be cuddled. She falls asleep in the car driving around and I carry her inside, wondering if that time will be the last
– She can do the worm
– She loves animals, riding horses, and is convinced she’s a real cowgirl
– She great at taking things apart, building, and tinkering, and loves superheroes just as much as baby dolls
– She’ll ask you to read the same book over and over and over again
– She’s the sweetest little sister and I love seeing Liv and P interact and play together. Some days, they take off playing upstairs and while I can hear them giggling and running around, I have no clue what they’re doing. It’s bittersweet to see them at this age; big enough to have a blast together but no longer needing me to be their constant source of fun and entertainment.
– She’s a DAREDEVIL (help us all). She’s always down for a new adventure, a zip line, a rock wall or tree to climb, and constantly begs and cries to ride crazy roller coasters that go upside down (even though she’s not tall enough).
– When she was a baby, she had the biggest gummy smile that would light up her entire face. It’s still there, and she still has the same high-pitched scream giggle
– She’s fierce, funny, super smart, and a true adventurer. She’s 5 today and I can’t even believe it. Happy Birthday to such a bright, silly, sweet star. She completes our family and she’ll always be the baby, even when she’s taller than me. <3
The post Some things about P appeared first on The Fitnessista.