Stop Saying I Can’t
Drop the “I used to be” syndrome and Stop believing that you are “too” anything ( insert whatever word here like unmotivated, busy, old, injured, etc) The key to being FIT at any age is not what you think…
First the 3 basics (which you’ve heard me say before lol but here goes)
1. What you EAT. This is so much of things. Eat MORE unprocessed real natural foods, load up on hydrating nutrient dense veggies, low glycemic fruits, healthy fats like avocado, nuts, seeds and olive oil and proteins like fish. Focus on adding MORE of the good, less of the “not so good” but know it’s what you eat 95% of the time not about PERFECTION (which is not possible)
2. Create INTENSITY in your workouts. Whatever that means for YOU. Push yourself harder from wherever YOU are. It’s not about doing what someone else can do but about pushing yourself a little more each workout.
3. PROGRESS. Stop doing the same three sets of 12 of the same exercise you did the last 20 years. Change. It. Up.
Ok now for the stuff I have not shared enough of…
4. DECIDE it’s happening. DECIDE what you want for your body and stop your brain from focussing on why it’s not possible. You are not “too” anything. It’s not “too late” you are not “too broken” DECIDE and look for solutions.
5. Drop the ego. Drop the “I used to be” syndrome. It doesn’t matter. It’s not you now! ASK FOR HELP. Heck I’m considered a fat loss and fitness expert and I still constantly learn. I hire my OWN trainers, experts, biologist, and more and am always studying and learning. You CAN teach an old dog new tricks but dang you’ve got to be OPEN to learning and shifting first!
The post Stop Saying I Can’t appeared first on Natalie Jill Fitness.