Sunbutter Grass Hopper Cookies
Health(IER) SunButter Grasshopper Cookie Cups
THESE ARE EVERYTHING! Ok y’all these are a healthIER version of a mint chip ice cream dessert in a super cute mini pie form..
BUT Warning they are a TREAT and not for “fat loss”
Super easy to make “Grasshopper Cookie Cups with a creamy mint filling inside a crispy chocolate cookie crust” that I got from the @sunbutter website They are also VEGAN, GLUTEN FREE and PALEO friendly.
Here are the Ingredient you need first:
Chocolate Cookie Cups
1/2 cup Organic SunButter
1/3 cup maple syrup
1/2 cup cacao powder
1/4 cup almond flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup (240g) coconut cream*
1 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp mint extract
1/8–1/4 tsp spirulina (optional for color)
Optional: Raw Cacao nibs for sprinkling on top
Here is what you do:
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
2. Whisk together SunButter & maple syrup.
3. Add the cocoa powder, almond flour, baking soda, and salt and mix to form a thick dough.
5. Line a muffin tin with paper liners
6. Press a thin layer of dough onto the bottom and sides of each muffin tin to make a cup. You should get 6-8 cups (or 18-20 if making minis).
7. Bake for 25-28 minutes (or 12-15 minutes for minis) at 350ºF.
8. Cool for 10-15 minutes, then remove from the pan and cool completely (or even chill overnight) before filling.
9. Stir together the filling ingredients until thick and creamy.
10. Fill each cookie cup with a spoonful of mint cream. AND THEN EAT THEM!! They are sooooo good! Don’t forget to share
You can then keep them covered in the fridge for up to a week OR what I did was slice them into 4 bite size chunks each and froze them!
Prep Time: 00:15
Cook Time: 00:25
Total Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 8 cups (or 18 minis)
Serving Size: 1 cup
Saturated Fat: 7g
The post Sunbutter Grass Hopper Cookies appeared first on Natalie Jill Fitness.