Valentine’s Day Gift Guide For Her
Sharing my top picks for Valentine’s Day gifts for the gals in your life, or ideas for your own personal wish list! Please share any of your ideas in the comments!
Hey hey! Happy Monday! How was the weekend? We went to Phoenix for a fancypants event for the Pilot’s work, went on a family hike, I taught a virtual workout class, and trained a client. I hope you had a fun and relaxing weekend!
For today’s post, I’m sharing some Valentine’s Day gift ideas for her! Whether you’re shopping for someone special, or sharing this list with your partner, there are tons of great ideas here. Please share any gift ideas in the comments below or anything that’s on your personal wish list!
Gifts for the fitness fanatic:
– Our favorite wireless headphones. The Pilot and I both have these and love them! They’re awesome for travel and workouts.
– My favorite yoga mat and mat towel
– A cute yoga tank
– The best workout leggings
– A Carbon38 set! I’ve been ordering almost all of my athletic apparel from Carbon38 lately. GINAHAR gets you 15% off your first and second orders.
– Bala weights (GINAHAR for 15% off)
– The best crosstraining sneakers
– TRX suspension training system
– A theragun
– A new water bottle. The kids and I both use and love these ones.
– Gorgeous sparkly leggings (GINAHAR for 15% off)
-A lululemon belt bag
Makeup and skincare gifts:
– This gorgeous bath oil set
– Our bestselling vitamin C serum
– This gorgeous makeup brush set
– This watermelon sleep mask smells and feels incredible
– A gift box from one of my fave little shops
– Botanical facial steam
Fashion finds, accessories and jewelry:
– A Static Nails set. When I didn’t get dip powder for 6+ months, this was the only thing I used. It’s the only polish I’ve found that lasts 5+ days!
– This delicate paperclip necklace
– This adorable gift box
Extra lovely things:
– A Daily Harvest subscription. I love these for quick and easy lunches and breakfasts! Use the code FITNESSISTA for up to $40 off your first box
– Sakara goodies! Their meals are AMAZING and I also love the snacks, bars, and beauty chocolates. Use XOGINAH for 20% off sitewide.
– A silk sleep mask or pillowcase
-The BEST chocolate. (And I eat a lot of chocolate lol.)
– The coziest soft cardigan
– A custom family portrait
– In the Wild throw blanket or get this version for $60!
– The best pajamas. I have multiple pairs and they’re so soft and cozy. Lates by Kate are my other go-tos!
– These cute slippers
– This birthstone pendant
For the new mama:
– Joggers or cute pajamas
– A gorgeous robe (on sale)
– Personalized name necklace.
– A meal delivery from a service she loves. Another plug here for Sakara because it’s so amazing!
– An offer to come over and help her out with anything she might need (playing with older kids, holding the baby while she takes a shower or stares at the wall, help with errands or grocery pickup)… and actually do it 🙂
So tell me, friends: do you celebrate Valentine’s Day? Anything on your list?
What are your plans?
We usually keep it low-key but my favorite traditions are writing something I love about the kids on hearts on their doors Feb 1- 14. I also make them little Valentine’s gift baskets.
The post Valentine’s Day Gift Guide For Her appeared first on The Fitnessista.