Webinar | What Does a Complete Exam and Records Really Mean?
Join Dr. Leonard Hess and fellow faculty members for a defining discussion of our Complete Examination and Records process.
In this webinar, you will learn about the fundamentals of a Complete examination and accompanying records, enabling you to work towards higher case predictability and successful treatment after attending. Discover the remarkable benefits of implementing this approach in your everyday practice – and for your patients.
Dr. Hess is accompanied by fellow faculty members Dr. Kimberley Daxon, Dr. Steve Hoard, and Dr. Pio Modi. A live Q&A session takes place towards the end of the webinar.
- Define the different components of a Complete exam
- Discover the various patient benefits
- Uncover the benefits associated with proper treatment planning
- Identify the diagnoses that lead to predictable, functionally-esthetic outcomes
- Answer the 4 key questions that must be addressed following a Complete exam
Watch Dr. Hess’s webinar: