Recipe: Baked fish with veggies
Recipe: Baked fish with veggies HealthifyMe HealthifyMe – The definitive guide to weight loss, fitness and living a healthier life.
Baked fish with veggies
Fish is the best form of lena meat that proves to be an excellent source of protein. Do you remember when was the last time you had a lipsmacking fillet of fish that is homemade? If you think that it can't be achieved at home, here is a recipe that will blow you mind. But, we will do it the Indian style. The juiciest, most tender baked white fish with vegetables, using just about any firm white fish that you’d like – cod, tilapia, haddock, bass, catfish, grouper, etc. For a delightful lunch, the fish is baked and served with the most delectable vegetables of your choice.
Servings 1 plate
- 1 piece Fish Fillet
- 1/2 cup Onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup Capsicum, sliced
- 1/2 cup Carrot, sliced
- 2-4 Green Chilies
- 1 tbsp Kashmiri Chilly Powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1-2 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tbsp Oregano
- 1/2 tbsp Mixed Herbs
- Salt to taste
- To start with, season the fish fillet with salt and let aside for 15 minutes.
- Now, combine Kashmiri chilli powder, turmeric, oregano, mixed herbs, olive oil, and lemon juice in a large mixing bowl. Allow the fish to marinade for at least 1 hour with this mixture.
- Grease a cast-iron pan with a brush of olive oil.
- Onto the pan, add the onions, capsicum, carrot, and chilies. Saute for 2 minutes.
- Now take a baking sheet and arrange the fish and vegetables on top.
- Bake the fish for 7-10 minutes in a preheated oven at 180 degrees.
- Transfer the fish to a platter.
- Serve the fish with the vegetables on the side.
View this post on Instagram
The post Recipe: Baked fish with veggies appeared first on HealthifyMe.